COVID update: sessions have now restarted. Places MUST be booked in advance, with a limit of 9 attendees. £5 per session.
Wildern School, Dart Centre, Wildern Lane, Hedge End.
Email to email@example.com to book or for more information.
- Learn and create your own dance phrases
- Develop co-ordination, hand-eye co-ordination and movement memory skills
- Be physically active and learn about body and space awareness
- Dance to a range of different music
- Meet new people and socialise by creating dances with others in the class
- Take part in performances and develop your confidence
Compass Dance: Mondays, (excluding bank holidays)
6.00 - 7.00 pm
Mondays 11th July - 22 August all sessions will be live at Wildern, These will either be sessions we have recorded, or with Charlotte joining on zoom.
NO SESSION MONDAY 28 AUGUST (Bank holiday)
Where? Wildern Dart Centre, Hedge End or on zoom
£5.00 per week for those attending Wildern