Wildern School, Dart Centre, Wildern Lane, Hedge End.
Email to email@example.com to book or for more information.
- Learn and create your own dance phrases
- Develop co-ordination, hand-eye co-ordination and movement memory skills
- Be physically active and learn about body and space awareness
- Dance to a range of different music
- Meet new people and socialise by creating dances with others in the class
- Take part in performances and develop your confidence
Compass Dance: Mondays, (excluding bank holidays)
6.00 - 7.00 pm
The dates for 2024 are:
Jan - 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
Feb - 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
Mar - 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
Apr - 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th. No session April 1st
May - 13th, 20th. No sessions May 6th or May 27th
June - 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
July - 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
Wildern Dart Centre, Hedge End or on zoom
£5.00 per week for those attending Wildern, £3 for those joining by zoom.